Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HENSTRIDGE MX TRACK

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bren#75

HENSTRIDGE MX TRACK Empty
PostSubject: HENSTRIDGE MX TRACK   HENSTRIDGE MX TRACK EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 1:33 pm

Just wondering if anyone has been to henstridge mx track and if so what's it like as i'm booked in for this saturday and is it a natural track or is it a flat one which i assume it is because it's next to a air field?
Back to top Go down
Rockstar
CR125
CR125
Rockstar

PostSubject: Re: HENSTRIDGE MX TRACK   HENSTRIDGE MX TRACK EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 10:03 am

Hi Bren
Its 15 mins down the road from me and Natrual it Isnt, the old track was good Chris Rocket Rose has been working on it over the winter, although I havent seen it, Its suppose to be sweet its alot like Gunner.
Take a look on http://www.adrenalintrip.net he posted some pics of the track on there some where

You will have a blast, the weather been good here too
Back to top Go down
bren#75

PostSubject: Re: HENSTRIDGE MX TRACK   HENSTRIDGE MX TRACK EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 11:21 am

Rockstar wrote:
Hi Bren
Its 15 mins down the road from me and Natrual it Isnt, the old track was good Chris Rocket Rose has been working on it over the winter, although I havent seen it, Its suppose to be sweet its alot like Gunner.
Take a look on http://www.adrenalintrip.net he posted some pics of the track on there some where

You will have a blast, the weather been good here too

cheers buddy for the reply might see you at the races sunday Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JonnyB92
PW50
PW50
JonnyB92

PostSubject: Re: HENSTRIDGE MX TRACK   HENSTRIDGE MX TRACK EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 11:49 pm

The track is flat but there are some technical bits and alot of Jumps, some cool whoops too.

Its a great track but poor to race.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HENSTRIDGE MX TRACK   HENSTRIDGE MX TRACK Empty

Back to top Go down

HENSTRIDGE MX TRACK
Page 1 of 1