Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SWANMORE - Track Feedback

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

SWANMORE - Track Feedback Empty
PostSubject: SWANMORE - Track Feedback   SWANMORE - Track Feedback EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 4:58 am

What did everyone think of the track preparation at Swanmore?
Post your feedback here, we want to know....
Back to top Go down
https://hampshiremx.forumotion.com
wingate158

PostSubject: Re: SWANMORE - Track Feedback   SWANMORE - Track Feedback EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 12:23 pm

Hi all,
I think swanmore needs to be dropped from the calender in the future, its dangerous due to a.whole track of chalk, its boring as it's never changed,and it's never graded or preped. It needs a.major revamp,soil,dirt wood chippings,maybe use the field next to the pits or even run it back to front. I heard alot of people saying that they will never go back there again until somethings done about it.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SWANMORE - Track Feedback   SWANMORE - Track Feedback EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 3:51 am

Thanks for your feedback. What does everyone else think, let's hear what you have to say...
Back to top Go down
https://hampshiremx.forumotion.com
Stewarte5

PostSubject: Re: SWANMORE - Track Feedback   SWANMORE - Track Feedback EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 5:18 am

I agree with the above, I've only ridden there once before and I'll safely say ill probably never ride there again. The track is a nightmare. It's slippery when wet and like riding on a sheet of slate when dry, almost impossible to get any real traction.

West Meon on the other hand was a joy to ride on Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SWANMORE - Track Feedback   SWANMORE - Track Feedback Empty

Back to top Go down

SWANMORE - Track Feedback
Page 1 of 1