Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where Can I Practice?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
twince
PW50
PW50
twince

Where Can I Practice? Empty
PostSubject: Where Can I Practice?   Where Can I Practice? EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 3:10 am

Hi chaps,

got a bike all sorted now and eager to get racing, just after some suggestions on local practice tracks/courses where i can learn how to ride my bike properly.

No where too extreme, (i am pretty poo at the min) just somewhere i can get used to riding without worring about the quicker guys getting narky at me for plodding along infront of them.

I have been to ashdown mx track and nearly cacked myself on the hilly bit (much to my older brothers amusment),, only tried that part once, but i found the wooded section pretty fun, even though it was a bit on the slippery side.

Any suggestions/feedback would be much app.
Thanks in advance guys,

oh almost forgot, i live in the Salisbury area but i am sure my brother will give me a lift most places with enough begging

Terry
Back to top Go down
chris quad #20
YZ85
YZ85
chris quad #20

PostSubject: Re: Where Can I Practice?   Where Can I Practice? EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 12:25 pm

hi there. there's a track in aldershot which only costs a tenner! i haven't been there myself yet but i'll try and get some details for you.
i'll post them here soon.
Back to top Go down
chris quad #20
YZ85
YZ85
chris quad #20

PostSubject: Re: Where Can I Practice?   Where Can I Practice? EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 12:27 pm

oh i forgot theres popham too just outside andover. i'm sure someone has a phone number on here. if not i'll find it out when i go on the 25th.
Back to top Go down
twince
PW50
PW50
twince

PostSubject: Re: Where Can I Practice?   Where Can I Practice? EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:41 am

Went to Popham on sunday..... That track was brilliant, really suited ny needs in terms or learning/practing on my new bike, as well as giving me enough challenges to push these new learnt skills lol.

Plus i learnt to jump!! bounce

Thanks for the suggestion, will def be going there again!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where Can I Practice?   Where Can I Practice? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where Can I Practice?
Page 1 of 1