Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

west meon track revamp

Go down 
+2
JBick92
tunnell 2
6 posters
AuthorMessage
tunnell 2
Monster Energy KXF250
Monster Energy KXF250

west meon track revamp Empty
PostSubject: west meon track revamp   west meon track revamp EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 1:07 pm

The track has now had a full revamp and was used by the umx 2weeks ago
i think it now has 2 be 1 of the best track hamp mx use hope we go there more than once next year Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JBick92
PW50
PW50

PostSubject: Re: west meon track revamp   west meon track revamp EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 3:42 am

I heard they've added some big jumps and more.

Do you know when the changes were made, Click466 has some photos of a Portsmouth meeting from the 16th September which haven't been put online yet, but might be able to see some changes in the photos there.
Back to top Go down
Greg Fisher
KTM65
KTM65

PostSubject: Re: west meon track revamp   west meon track revamp EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 12:29 pm

Think Portsmouth used it for the 1st time yesterday. Can't wait to go back as we used to ride there x2 x3 times a year. Also we always used to finish the season there would like to see that back as it tends to hold up better to the weather.
Back to top Go down
ktmkid
PW50
PW50

PostSubject: Re: west meon track revamp   west meon track revamp EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 1:41 pm

I rode there yesterday, the layout of the track i thought is now really good. There were a few big accidents though. The new soil could of done with screening though, loads of large rocks. Major improvement either way.
Back to top Go down
Olly
Admin
Admin
Olly

PostSubject: Re: west meon track revamp   west meon track revamp EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 8:23 am

Helmet Cam from the first UMX meeting a few weeks ago now on YouTube

Click here to view video

Have to agree with the other comments in that the track is a huge improvement. Was loads of big rocks, bricks, glass and nails coming out of the soil when I rode there and the dirt was really soft in places. So much better than the exposed chalk rock though. Let's hope Swanmore gets the same treatment.

thumbup
Back to top Go down
http://www.rsrmx.co.uk
JBick92
PW50
PW50

PostSubject: Re: west meon track revamp   west meon track revamp EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 8:30 am

Looks ok, still looks pretty rough!
Back to top Go down
Clayts #35
Rinaldi Yamaha YZF250
Rinaldi Yamaha YZF250
Clayts #35

PostSubject: Re: west meon track revamp   west meon track revamp EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 5:38 am

My first meeting back will be at west meon on 15th April. My last was March 2010 at west meon in the mud.Sounds like it will be a bit differnt..... Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.rmeservices.com
Olly
Admin
Admin
Olly

PostSubject: Re: west meon track revamp   west meon track revamp EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 5:54 am

Hi Lee, good to see you making a return to the cross. I won't be there as racing a H&H on the new TM.
What you riding? Have a good one!!
Cool
Back to top Go down
Clayts #35
Rinaldi Yamaha YZF250
Rinaldi Yamaha YZF250
Clayts #35

PostSubject: Re: west meon track revamp   west meon track revamp EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 6:02 am

Mate hows things........ Yeh going to ride now and then. Im on a 250f suzuki should be fun. Its only been 2 years Shocked How hard can it be wohoo

Im going to cusses this sunday for a bit of practice may be a bit rusty.... roost

I saw your TM it looks the balls..
Back to top Go down
http://www.rmeservices.com
Olly
Admin
Admin
Olly

PostSubject: Re: west meon track revamp   west meon track revamp EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 6:36 am

Doing good mate. Training hard at the mo and riding every weekend. 3hr H&H's are tuff!
The TM is awesome, loving it!

Has it been 2years?? Cusses eh, nice easy track to gently get back into things then affraid haha.
Have fun roost
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: west meon track revamp   west meon track revamp Empty

Back to top Go down

west meon track revamp
Page 1 of 1