Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2010 - Round 5 - Binstead 11th April

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

2010 - Round 5 - Binstead 11th April Empty
PostSubject: 2010 - Round 5 - Binstead 11th April   2010 - Round 5 - Binstead 11th April EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 1:25 pm

Let's hear your latest race report from Binstead.....
Back to top Go down
https://hampshiremx.forumotion.com
Olly
Admin
Admin
Olly

2010 - Round 5 - Binstead 11th April Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2010 - Round 5 - Binstead 11th April   2010 - Round 5 - Binstead 11th April EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 1:36 pm

Bit of a disaster for me. Crashed 5 times, 2 punctures and a broken wrist.

First rear puncture in the qualifier causing me to wipe out whilst running in third.
Big crash in the 2stroke race after messing up my start and having to fight through the pack. Hit the jump along the bottom straight pinned in 4th gear instead of 3rd and over jumped landing in the soft stuff which spat me over the bars. Wrist was done as it felt the same as when I cracked it back in January. Ended the race in 6th place with another rear puncture.

Decided to give the A races a go. Got a good start in the first one and was 2nd. Leader then went down in turn 2 and I lead for 3 or 4 laps. Then made a mistake and ran wide and Tony was through. Needham then passed me late in the race.

Final A race and had a crap peg so lined up on the outside. Good start and a great sweeping line round the first turn but got pushed wide by the pack and off the track. Burried in the pack and crashed three times in the race trying too hard in the dust.

A&E yesterday for an X-Ray and the wrist is broken in the same place with a piece of bone now cracked away so not looking good. Shouldn't have riden the A races..... Have an appointment with the orthepedic surgeon next week to decide if I need surgery and screws. Bummer!!

Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.rsrmx.co.uk

2010 - Round 5 - Binstead 11th April
Page 1 of 1