Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ringwood Club

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rockstar
CR125
CR125
Rockstar

Ringwood Club Empty
PostSubject: Ringwood Club   Ringwood Club EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 11:06 am

Just wanted some feedback on Ringwood club has any one ridden in there VMX group, what did you think, they have some great tracks......................A few of us are looking for something diffrent 130ish miles round trip for swanmore 3 times a year, just cant justify it anymore, unless I was taking a can of petrol and a box of matches.
Back to top Go down
src mx division
CR125
CR125
src mx division

Ringwood Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ringwood Club   Ringwood Club EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:03 am

yes maybe its time for a change unless theres some different tracks to a very worn list, i hear ringwood is one of the better clubs rather than p&p, but sorry dont know what the vmx is like
Back to top Go down
Nathan
PW50
PW50

Ringwood Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ringwood Club   Ringwood Club EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 2:51 am

I have joined them this year but not raced with them yet! but i am booked in to cusses on the 12th as hampshire are not using this track this year, i will let you know what i think!
Back to top Go down
src mx division
CR125
CR125
src mx division

Ringwood Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ringwood Club   Ringwood Club EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 12:29 pm

rode with ringood sunday at marshfield. didn`t take to much to the track ,and although there was no paramedic at the start every thing seemed to run ok will do another meeting with them somewhen
Back to top Go down
farmerboi49
YZ85
YZ85
farmerboi49

Ringwood Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ringwood Club   Ringwood Club EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 3:42 pm

i rode to , had an awsome day,i enjoyed the track , grading was a lil sus, but the weather has been so ****, wld defo go back there , vmx is over 30s ,and u get three 16 mins plus 1 lap races through the day,, with a 2 lap practice. . . . . . very friendly club,,, there back at this track for a 2 day event in a couple of weeks time...

RINGWOOD Motocross Club (BSMA) are pleased to announce that the final preparations for the annual two-dayer at Marshfield Moto Park, Post Code: SN17 8JG on August 22nd and 23rd are now in place. All riders who complete both day's racing will be awarded a trophy with the Sunday's action counting towards the 2009 Club Championship series.

Marshfield Moto Park is an excellent venue and easy to find off junction 18 on the M4 Motorway. Camping will be available from Friday afternoon along with a refreshment trailer.

Entries are for the usual classes as always, Auto 50cc, Junior 65cc, Small-wheel 85cc, Big-wheel 85cc, Senior and both Adult classes. AMX Open and VMX Open (Over 30's). BSMA Day licences are available at a reduced cost of £10.00 this will cover both day's and with all licences excepted and riders very welcome from ORPA, ACU, AMCA and YMSA. Novice riders are very welcome and can take out a Day licence even if no current licence is held.
=
The entry fees for the weekend are: Auto's £50, Youth: £60, Adult's: £70 + £5 extra for visitors. The meeting will also incorporate the "Best of British Auto Challenge - The Final Encounter 2009" and spaces are now very limited for this popular Auto challenge, the Ringwood Club already has riders from Dorset, Hampshire, Cornwall, Wales, Kent and East Anglia booked-in.

Please contact Kerry on 07921-707792 to book in for this round.

DO NOT FORGET TO BOOK OUT IF YOU DECIDE NOT TO RIDE - OTHERS WILL WANT TO TAKE YOUR PLACE!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ringwood Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ringwood Club   Ringwood Club Empty

Back to top Go down

Ringwood Club
Page 1 of 1