Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

price of motocross bike trailers?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Elliot452

Elliot452

price of motocross bike trailers? Empty
PostSubject: price of motocross bike trailers?   price of motocross bike trailers? EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 10:26 pm

Hi

does anyone know roughly how much a double bike or single bike trailer costs? i cant realy find any sites that give a quote on them :S i have a motobike rack wich is great but wen its on the back of a dicovery its a bit high to get the bike onto lol also does anyone know were to get them ? thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Darren#77Q
RM250
RM250
Darren#77Q

PostSubject: Re: price of motocross bike trailers?   price of motocross bike trailers? EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 1:07 pm

There are loads on ebay but it depends on your budget as to what quality you get.
Back to top Go down
MXEditor
KTM65
KTM65
MXEditor

PostSubject: Re: price of motocross bike trailers?   price of motocross bike trailers? EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:13 am

Expect to pay 250 quid for a moderately used good quality bike trailer. Up that another 50 quid for 2 bike....
Back to top Go down
http://www.MXNewsfeed.com
Greg Fisher
KTM65
KTM65

PostSubject: Re: price of motocross bike trailers?   price of motocross bike trailers? EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:37 am

try trails & motorcross news normally on page 5 theres dave copper trailers. the guy made me a quad trailer few years back and it towed great. also his prices are in the advert for solo trailers.!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: price of motocross bike trailers?   price of motocross bike trailers? Empty

Back to top Go down

price of motocross bike trailers?
Page 1 of 1