Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yellow Flag blind jump should you really be jumping???????

Go down 
2 posters

Jump or Roll
Jump and take a chance
Yellow Flag blind jump should you really be jumping??????? Vote_lcap0%Yellow Flag blind jump should you really be jumping??????? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Roll and look out for fellow members
Yellow Flag blind jump should you really be jumping??????? Vote_lcap100%Yellow Flag blind jump should you really be jumping??????? Vote_rcap
 100% [ 9 ]
Whatever
Yellow Flag blind jump should you really be jumping??????? Vote_lcap0%Yellow Flag blind jump should you really be jumping??????? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Rockstar
CR125
CR125
Rockstar

Yellow Flag blind jump should you really be jumping??????? Empty
PostSubject: Yellow Flag blind jump should you really be jumping???????   Yellow Flag blind jump should you really be jumping??????? EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 8:51 am

I would just like to see what other members think about riders leaping of a Blind jump when a marshall is stood on top of the said jump waving or holding a yellow flag. I know there is no ruling on this matter it is down to the individual, but I would like to see a rule when a yellow flag is shown then no jumping.
What do you think Jump or Roll please vote
Back to top Go down
tunnell 2
Monster Energy KXF250
Monster Energy KXF250

Yellow Flag blind jump should you really be jumping??????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yellow Flag blind jump should you really be jumping???????   Yellow Flag blind jump should you really be jumping??????? EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 11:44 am

if holding jump and if waving dont jump affraid
Back to top Go down

Yellow Flag blind jump should you really be jumping???????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Chat Room :: General Chat-
Jump to: