Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LB 1 @ Fobdown

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hovis #20
KXF250
KXF250
Hovis #20

LB 1 @ Fobdown Empty
PostSubject: LB 1 @ Fobdown   LB 1 @ Fobdown EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 1:12 pm

At last i was back on the track and looking forward to good old Fobdown, were many moons ago i did my first HMX meeting on my CR500.

After a bad night ( Another thread deals with that ) i was ready for the day. Not being sure my riding gear would fit and suprised that it did i was suited and booted. Bike started (more surprise) and off to pratice.

I didn't fall of as i didn't go fast enough to fall off so happy although my timing was miles out and due to the track being a little slippery it it was a nervious few laps.

1st race was a blast and i was enjoying myself with a few battles and dodgey moments on the down hills and in the woods but no drama's. End result 15th

2ed race after the auction was a bit better and i made a few places, still enjoying it, still having a few moments but the timing ( although not the fitness ) was getting better.

3ed race i got caught up with a wayward 125 KTM rider who was clutching his way around every corner like his life depended on it. Not the best practice in the 2ed corner as he was stuffed by someone else ( someone older) who put him on the ground and that caused me to stall. Didn't make any head way and had a battle with a KXF rider for last.

Lessions learned............
Get fitter.
Pratice.
Don't camp over.
Knock KTM 125 riders off before they fall.
Get fitter.
Pratice.

Overal the day went great, nice to see lots of people enjoying themselves, the weather was great, the track although not the old Fobdown was good and rideable.
See you all soon.
Hovis
Back to top Go down
tunnell 2
Monster Energy KXF250
Monster Energy KXF250

LB 1 @ Fobdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: LB 1 @ Fobdown   LB 1 @ Fobdown EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 12:13 pm

u had a better day than me hovis should of stayed away from the beer tent moped
Back to top Go down

LB 1 @ Fobdown
Page 1 of 1