Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Charity Skydive - 26th June

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Olly
Admin
Admin
Olly

Charity Skydive - 26th June Empty
PostSubject: Charity Skydive - 26th June   Charity Skydive - 26th June EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 8:57 am

Not long now...... affraid

Who's jumping then?

I'm looking forward to it but crapping it at the same time, just hope it's a nice clear day so I can see the ground rushing towards me.

affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.rsrmx.co.uk
Hovis #20
KXF250
KXF250
Hovis #20

PostSubject: Re: Charity Skydive - 26th June   Charity Skydive - 26th June EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 10:12 am

Ollie. I have a wrist mounted SD sports pro camera if you want to film the action. Or if anyone wants to try it out for themselves please let me know via here.
I've never used it myself as i like to stay in perfectly good airplanes until they land... What a Face
Back to top Go down
Olly
Admin
Admin
Olly

PostSubject: Re: Charity Skydive - 26th June   Charity Skydive - 26th June EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 11:09 pm

Hi Ian, was thinking of using my HD helmet cam but the wrist mount would be better so yeah would love to borrow yours & get the jump on film.

Are you coming to the drop zone to watch or will I get the camera of you beforehand?

Cheers matey
Back to top Go down
http://www.rsrmx.co.uk
Hovis #20
KXF250
KXF250
Hovis #20

PostSubject: Re: Charity Skydive - 26th June   Charity Skydive - 26th June EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 10:15 am

Olly#1 wrote:
Hi Ian, was thinking of using my HD helmet cam but the wrist mount would be better so yeah would love to borrow yours & get the jump on film.

Are you coming to the drop zone to watch or will I get the camera of you beforehand?

Cheers matey

You can collect or I'll drop it off to you somewhere..... bounce

send me an email and we'll get something sorted.... flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charity Skydive - 26th June   Charity Skydive - 26th June Empty

Back to top Go down

Charity Skydive - 26th June
Page 1 of 1