Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Round 10 - Binstead

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Round 10 - Binstead Empty
PostSubject: Round 10 - Binstead   Round 10 - Binstead EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 2:53 pm

Lets hear about your ups and downs from Binstead.
Back to top Go down
https://hampshiremx.forumotion.com
tunnell 2
Monster Energy KXF250
Monster Energy KXF250

PostSubject: Re: Round 10 - Binstead   Round 10 - Binstead EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 2:14 pm

started the day with a walk round track pick up a few nails track didnt look 2 bad as ross had done a good job of watering
won the vets race
A race 1 arfter r start had a mid pack start made me way past riders every lap only 4 the clutch lever 2 stop working and lose 1 place on last lap and finish 6th
A race 2 better start this time in 3rd made my way past rupert only 4 the spring in the gear lever 2 break had 2 change gear with heal 4 most of the race and think i finished in 6th got 5th over all lol!
Back to top Go down
Roy # 114
CR125
CR125
Roy # 114

PostSubject: Re: Round 10 - Binstead   Round 10 - Binstead EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 6:09 am

Qualified for C group after stalling the bike in the first corner during the heat race.
Got a pretty poor start in the 2 stroke shootout and found myself at the back.
Pulled through into about 7th before the gear shifter broke and left me stuck in 3rd or 4th gear. Just coasted round and tried not to stall. Eventually finished in 10th, which keeps me 4th in the championship.

C group race 1 - came round the first corner in 5th before moving upto 3rd on the first lap. Tried to stay with the leader but he was gone, leaving me to chase 2nd. Had to keep bob Wingate behind for most of the race and managed to hold 3rd place.

C group race 2 - Came round the first corner this time in about 12th place. Pulled through the field quite quickly and got upto 5th on lap 2. Held 5th for 3 laps before making some silly mistakes and losing places. Lost a place on the last lap that cost me 3rd overall. Finshed 5th overall, 2 points behind 3rd place.

Still nice to come away with some silverware!!! looking forward to Swanmore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 10 - Binstead   Round 10 - Binstead Empty

Back to top Go down

Round 10 - Binstead
Page 1 of 1