Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

photos on now on the site

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cj-mxphoto (colin)
KTM65
KTM65
cj-mxphoto (colin)

photos on now on the site Empty
PostSubject: photos on now on the site   photos on now on the site EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 12:51 am

pics are loaded now, looking at the first corner cash in the first race of B group I hope all the riders are ok. Hope all those that went down yesterday are on the mend my son included.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.cj-mxphoto.co.uk
Sam 79
YZ85
YZ85
Sam 79

PostSubject: Re: photos on now on the site   photos on now on the site EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 3:01 am

If you look at Pic 8 in the B groub race, this was the point i thought his wheel that was flat chat was about to through my left hand Shocked . and pic 9 was the point it went through my Rad protector and bent it lol luckerly missing my one and only good knee tho. Looked like he went down hard tho hope he's ok.
Back to top Go down
tunnell 2
Monster Energy KXF250
Monster Energy KXF250

PostSubject: Re: photos on now on the site   photos on now on the site EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 1:42 pm

nice pic colin think i may have 2 get the 1 of me doing the wave what has ur boy done hope its nothing 2 serious
Back to top Go down
cj-mxphoto (colin)
KTM65
KTM65
cj-mxphoto (colin)

PostSubject: Re: photos on now on the site   photos on now on the site EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 10:02 am

Hi Tony he's ok, just called round with a skinned arm and double sized (Black) ankle.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cj-mxphoto.co.uk
tunnell 2
Monster Energy KXF250
Monster Energy KXF250

PostSubject: Re: photos on now on the site   photos on now on the site EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 1:29 pm

Hope 2 c u both at a track soon he should b ok in a week or so done the same sort of thing a few times over the years
Back to top Go down
Grovesy #98
YZF450
YZF450
Grovesy #98

PostSubject: Re: photos on now on the site   photos on now on the site EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 2:57 am

It was me that came a cropper at the B race start #98. Got a good start but someone came accross me and i had nowhere to go but dive off and curl up in a ball Evil or Very Mad . Luckily no-one ran me over, but my shoulder is knackered, not broken though thank god. Couldn't pick the bike up, and still cant lift my arm up now.

Will be out of MX for a while now though, just cant afford to keep having time off with injuries and repairing the bike Crying or Very sad

CRF450 and Iveco race van for sale, plus a few bits of kit.
Back to top Go down
tunnell 2
Monster Energy KXF250
Monster Energy KXF250

PostSubject: Re: photos on now on the site   photos on now on the site EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 2:05 pm

Injuries have 2 b the worst thing about moto cross had a few in my time hope ur not out of the sport 2 long grovesy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: photos on now on the site   photos on now on the site Empty

Back to top Go down

photos on now on the site
Page 1 of 1