Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Back to racing at whitings water

Go down 
+5
Olly
Roy # 114
Rockstar
Grovesy #98
tunnell 2
9 posters
AuthorMessage
tunnell 2
Monster Energy KXF250
Monster Energy KXF250

Back to racing at whitings water Empty
PostSubject: Back to racing at whitings water   Back to racing at whitings water EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:44 pm

at last back 2 racing and what a track 2 start at can not wait have ther been any changes 2 track since we were there last ? Drink3
Back to top Go down
Grovesy #98
YZF450
YZF450
Grovesy #98

PostSubject: Re: Back to racing at whitings water   Back to racing at whitings water EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 6:29 am

Track should be perfect with the rain showers we've had! I'm camping at this one. Anyone else?
Back to top Go down
Rockstar
CR125
CR125
Rockstar

PostSubject: Re: Back to racing at whitings water   Back to racing at whitings water EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 8:31 am

Hi and yes Farmerboi had the track preped a week ago now, and has made changes so advisable to walk the track, track is just fine at the mo with rainfall we have had. Gonna be a good weekend ive turnt down Farliegh to ride this track.

Farmerboi track prep. another TOP job thankyou. I just wish!...... I better watch what I say after that newsletter.
Back to top Go down
Roy # 114
CR125
CR125
Roy # 114

PostSubject: Re: Back to racing at whitings water   Back to racing at whitings water EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 10:26 am

Yep, i am camping. Going to get there about 4.30ish.
Hopefully there won't be as much cow sh*t as last time lol!
Back to top Go down
Grovesy #98
YZF450
YZF450
Grovesy #98

PostSubject: Re: Back to racing at whitings water   Back to racing at whitings water EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 5:27 am

Will be there about 5-6pm i think. See you guys there Drink1
Back to top Go down
Olly
Admin
Admin
Olly

PostSubject: Re: Back to racing at whitings water   Back to racing at whitings water EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 1:57 pm

What a track!! Farmerboi many thanks for your hard work! Really appreciated!!
Track was great all day & had a blast!
Hats off to you!!
hail hail hail hail thumbup2
Back to top Go down
http://www.rsrmx.co.uk
Jon_KTM
KTM65
KTM65
Jon_KTM

PostSubject: Re: Back to racing at whitings water   Back to racing at whitings water EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 2:07 pm

Awesome preparation on the track!! didnt like the changes at first but then was lovin the woops n the extended ski jump. Shame bout the track having to be cut short after it but hopefully this can be fixed cos it was great goin through that big sweeping left hander.

PS congrats to Shane Reid for comin 2nd in A group!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.vurbmoto.com
Grovesy #98
YZF450
YZF450
Grovesy #98

PostSubject: Re: Back to racing at whitings water   Back to racing at whitings water EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:50 am

The track was awesome! Had a good day generally, but a big crash in the last B group race put me out of a trophy, and my bike out of action for a while Mad . Hope the guy on the KTM who hit my bike and crashed is ok.

The changes to the track were awesome, although i loved railing those corners last time we were there without the little speed bumps. Shame that the track had to cut short after the drop off, that was cool flying off there Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
chris quad #20
YZ85
YZ85
chris quad #20

PostSubject: Re: Back to racing at whitings water   Back to racing at whitings water EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 2:08 am

Like everyone has said, Awesome track! wish you could prep all the tracks Smile disappointed with the turn out of quads but thats their loss. great event thanks to all involved.
Back to top Go down
src mx division
CR125
CR125
src mx division

PostSubject: Re: Back to racing at whitings water   Back to racing at whitings water EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 10:16 am

the boi did good yet again and he got his first trophy. scratch the changes to most of the corners were hopefully to give people other lines and yes did work on some but not on others. the bottom of the hill was cut short for safety reasons as the drainage pipe was showing,this im sure will be sorted by the time or if we go there next year.nice to hear some feedback,im sure farmerboi will be pleased.walked the track at the end of the day litter picking and found some beautiful ruts that i didnt notice in the race, should of walked the track dinner time (yeah right)
Back to top Go down
tunnell 2
Monster Energy KXF250
Monster Energy KXF250

PostSubject: Re: Back to racing at whitings water   Back to racing at whitings water EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:35 pm

top job farmerboi loved all the new bits could ride round there all day may b next year the club could have its 1st 2day meeting there ? Cheers
Back to top Go down
Clayts #35
Rinaldi Yamaha YZF250
Rinaldi Yamaha YZF250
Clayts #35

PostSubject: Re: Back to racing at whitings water   Back to racing at whitings water EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 1:54 pm

Great track. Loved racing it just a same I was not fit racing injured again! idunno
Back to top Go down
http://www.rmeservices.com
tunnell 2
Monster Energy KXF250
Monster Energy KXF250

PostSubject: Re: Back to racing at whitings water   Back to racing at whitings water EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 1:11 pm

what have u done lee didnt get a chance 2 talk as was haveing 2 fix something on bike arfter every race lol!
Back to top Go down
Clayts #35
Rinaldi Yamaha YZF250
Rinaldi Yamaha YZF250
Clayts #35

PostSubject: Re: Back to racing at whitings water   Back to racing at whitings water EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 1:23 pm

Have not been on the bike for 8 weeks and looking forward to ride the track and then on the first lap of pratice put my foot down and pulled my groin.(This keeps happening maybe I'm getting old!)I Just had to ride to score a few points.

Is your bike ok now?
Back to top Go down
http://www.rmeservices.com
tunnell 2
Monster Energy KXF250
Monster Energy KXF250

PostSubject: Re: Back to racing at whitings water   Back to racing at whitings water EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 2:05 pm

sort of frame needs 2 b welded now may b time 4 a new bike moped
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back to racing at whitings water   Back to racing at whitings water Empty

Back to top Go down

Back to racing at whitings water
Page 1 of 1