HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Welcome?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rsdan123

PostSubject: Welcome?   Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:08 pm

Hi everyone been reading the forum today and you all seem like nice people so i decided to join!... shame the session is nearly over as i would love to join you guys on the tracks!
One thing i have noticed is... most forums have a bit for welcoming new users of the forum (a good place to introduce your self!) and you dont seem to have one!
Just an idea for you!
Cheers

Danny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome?   Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:43 pm

Hi Danny & welcome to the forum Very Happy

Thanks for your comments, I'll add a new section for newbies but please feel free to introduce yourself here. The season is nearing the end but we still have 5 meetings to go. Solo membership will now be open again as the Matterley Basin charity meeting has been run so why not contact the club secretary Jamie Sanderson and join the club. You'll then have a good chance of racing the remaining rounds and get a feeling for the club.

If you act fast you could even get an entry for the next meeting on the 12th September at Owslebury near Winchester. If not, why not come along and check out the racing.....

roost
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hampshiremx.forumotion.com
rsdan123

PostSubject: Re: Welcome?   Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:23 pm

Hi, If im to be completly honest i have never ridden on a track!... i have been riding bikes since i was 8 (23now) and im comfortable on my CR250 but would like to get to a few tracks for practice rather then just jumping in at the deep end!
I live in Farnborough - Hampshire so might pop down to poppem in the next few weeks!
What do you guys think of poppem? i have been told its not a very good track and not looked after very well!
Cheers

Danny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rsdan123

PostSubject: Re: Welcome?   Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:32 pm

Also.... How would i get in contact with Jamie Sanderson? and whats a membership cost? is it yearly/ per-race? do you just get to race by being a member?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Olly
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome?   Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:17 am

Hi, Jamie's contact details are as follows;

Mr Jamie Sanderson
New House, Fobdown Farm, Fobdown, Old Alresford, Hants, SO249TD
Tel. 01962 735083

Membership is an annual fee, think it's £15 this year. once you are a member you will then be sent an entry before each meeting. Race entry is £40 per event giving you a practise, qualifier, shootout (depending on machine) and then a 2 leg motocross in the afternoon.

Practise tracks are limited but Popham is OK. Quite narrow and technical with some decent jumps but does get busy and is always rough which makes for good training.

Good luck and hope to see you at the races thumbup2
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.rsrmx.co.uk
rsdan123

PostSubject: Re: Welcome?   Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:51 pm

Thanks for the info Olly.
Just been looking at video's of ash down... what you guys think of that one?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Olly
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome?   Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:15 am

Yeah it's ok, some nice sections through the woods then out into the valley with some fast up & down hills. Always open & can get busy. Good fun and ride as long as you want. Well worth a ride if it's local to you.

thumbup
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.rsrmx.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome?   

Back to top Go down

Welcome?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Forum :: Comments and Feedback-
Jump to: