Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

many thanks

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ktmkid
PW50
PW50

many thanks Empty
PostSubject: many thanks   many thanks EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:31 pm

i would like to say a big thank you to the quad rider who thought he would re-design my front bumper on my car by scraping his wheels all along it, many thanks for that.
not even big enough to own up, t***er. Mad
Back to top Go down
Hovis #20
KXF250
KXF250
Hovis #20

many thanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: many thanks   many thanks EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:50 pm

Sorry to hear about the damage on your Car.

There does seem to be an undertone of trouble over the Weekend with I'm told the Police being called at one point. Shame it's gone like that over the last few LB events because they used to be a year highlight. I don't know how the club can control it in the future apart from hiring security, which isn't what the whole weekend is about.

Back to top Go down
tunnell 2
Monster Energy KXF250
Monster Energy KXF250

many thanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: many thanks   many thanks EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:23 pm

tell me about it hovis it was 1 by the time the music was turned of but the shouting went on till 2
may b the answer is ban the rider from racing the next day if trouble is caused by them family or friends idunno
Back to top Go down
Hovis #20
KXF250
KXF250
Hovis #20

many thanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: many thanks   many thanks EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:23 pm

tunnell 2 wrote:
tell me about it hovis it was 1 by the time the music was turned of but the shouting went on till 2
may b the answer is ban the rider from racing the next day if trouble is caused by them family or friends idunno

Still need to Police it and stopping a load of drunk 21 year olds would lead to a riot and bad press.
Maybe a Pits marshal to organise the Van parking , a drink ban ( apart from the Beer tent ) during the evening and night and a agreed cut off for Music and generators would help.....

Tough one to sort............ Suspect
Back to top Go down
Off Course Spags

Off Course Spags

many thanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: many thanks   many thanks EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 3:04 pm

How about pre-booking camping, that way the passes could match the rider and can only camp when pass is shown on gate. pass number could be crossed referenced to rider if any trouble...

bit of work i know but just an idea......................
Back to top Go down
Hovis #20
KXF250
KXF250
Hovis #20

many thanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: many thanks   many thanks EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 3:33 am

Off Course Spags wrote:
How about pre-booking camping, that way the passes could match the rider and can only camp when pass is shown on gate. pass number could be crossed referenced to rider if any trouble...

bit of work i know but just an idea......................

I'm with Sir. Spaggalot..... cheers

A good idea which "Might" sort some of the bother that's being caused... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Olly
Admin
Admin
Olly

many thanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: many thanks   many thanks EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:20 am

I agree with Spags with pre-booking of camping in that if your name ain't down your not getting in on the Saturday night. would need policing on the gate most of the evening tho. Also enforce the rider is responsible for their actions and the actions of any friends & family & if caught causing grief they are banned from the meeting if not the club! We just don't need it, these meetings are meant to be fun family affairs. It's always the same in that a mindless few can quickly spoil it for everyone else. Total lack of respect! Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.rsrmx.co.uk
Sponsored content

many thanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: many thanks   many thanks Empty

Back to top Go down

many thanks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Chat Room :: General Chat-
Jump to: