Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

INJURY COVER FOR MOTOR SPORT (COMBINED INSURANCE) INFO:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Combined

INJURY COVER FOR MOTOR SPORT (COMBINED INSURANCE) INFO: Empty
PostSubject: INJURY COVER FOR MOTOR SPORT (COMBINED INSURANCE) INFO:   INJURY COVER FOR MOTOR SPORT (COMBINED INSURANCE) INFO: EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 4:24 pm

Hi My name is Darren. I have noticed that a few people have been asking about INJURY COVER FOR MOTOR SPORT/ MOTO CROSS. I am a sales rep for Combined and would like to tell you a bit about it. Most of the club and national riders across the UK hold cover with Combined including over 90% of the Hampshire club riders as it is one of the only companies to provide this type of cover for this sport. A high proportion of claims are through MX accidentS, including a lot paid out to Hampshire MX club riders.

CASHBACK ACCIDENT PLAN:

We cover any occupation and any sport. You will be covered at HOME... at WORK... and AT PLAY... or in any accidental circumstances what so ever!!!

benefits include;

- £700 per week hospitalisation
- £700 per week convalescence
- £500 fracture lump sump even if not hospitalised
- £10,000 loss of life
- 25% cashback regardless of how much you claim

many other features

Cover starts from just £7 per month - Can you afford not to have it!?

To find out more please give me a call;

Darren 07581 880627

***TO CLARIFY THE SITUATION FOR SOME PEOPLE WE DO COVER MX ON OUR HOSPITAL FRACTURES COVER (AS ABOVE).

***IF ONCE A CUSTOMER YOU DECIDE TO UPGRADE TO THE DISABILITY PLAN THIS WILL NOT COVER YOU ON A MOTORCYCLE BUT THE ABOVE POLICY WILL. PLEASE NOTE ANY CUSTOMERS HOLDING AN EXISTING DISABILITY PLAN COVERING MOTORCYCLES WILL BE COVERED STILL ON A MOTORCYCLE.

Hope this helps!
Back to top Go down

INJURY COVER FOR MOTOR SPORT (COMBINED INSURANCE) INFO:
Page 1 of 1